All Australian returns must be received within 14 days of the delivery date (date you received your items). If more than 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection, or if you change your mind. Of course, if your item is defective or damaged at our fault, we’ll be happy to provide a refund. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
- Once your item is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must have all tags and manchester items must be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will also be responsible for the shipping costs of the exchanged item.
- Exchange is only available while stock lasts.
- Please return your item to 92 Heritage Drive, Brassall, QLD, 4305, Australia along with your proof of purchase. Gift items mailed directly to you but paid for by another customer, on return will receive a gift credit for an agreed value.
- If you wish to discuss prior, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned. This excludes regular priced items discounted with a discount code.
Please note that all claims are assessed on a case by case basis and the outcome for refund remains at Heidi Maree Design’s discretion.